No âmbito da visita de uma delegação de professores noruegueses das universidades NTNU e USN à ENIDH, inserido no âmbito do projeto MarineSim ("Marine Training for Seagoing Courses"), irá realizar-se no próximo dia 24 de outubro uma conferência com o título "EEA Grants Conference on Marine Simulation and Sustainable Shipping".
Programa da conferência:
09h30. Welcome to the participants (Professors Room)1st panel - Training and research activities developed by NTNU and USN
• Jonny Knudsen, Dynamic Positioning Training Centre Accreditation, Outline of the Nautical Institute requirements, how to become an accredited center, how to maintain and document it, NTNU
• Hallgeir Giske, The Polar Code Explained, A brief introduction to the IMO Polar Code and the implication for vessel owners, NTNU
• Tron Resnes, The Maritime Instructor, who, what and how?, What is required of a maritime instructor today – and how to become one, NTNU
• Atle Martin Christiansen, Situational Awareness in Real Life and Simulation: What is it and How does it Work?, USN
• Per Haavardtun, Cargo handing teaching with new simulation systems, USN
11h20 – 11h30. Coffee break2nd panel - research activities developed by ENIDH in cooperation with international partners
• Sérgio Silva, Energy efficiency of the Marine Transportation Systems, ENIDH/IST
• Pedro Teodoro, Cooperation activities with NTNU and USN, ENIDH
• Manuela Batista, Fernando Cruz Gonçalves, Main Drivers in Maritime Transport, Ports and Logistics, ENIDH
• Mário Assunção, Line of research in maritime robotics – Sea2future, ENIDH
A entrada é livre.