The aim of this course is to refresh the knowledge of Masters, Officers and other personnel designated on muster lists of having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations on board passenger ships, as required by Regulation V/2 paragraph 3.
A trainee successfully completing this course shall have the competencies required by Regulation V/2, paragraph 6 of STCW 78 Convention as amended, and Section A-V/2, paragraph 3 of STCW 78 Code as amended.
- Organization of shipboard emergency procedures
- Optimization of resources
- Control response to emergencies
- Control passengers and other personnel during emergency situations
- Establish and maintain effective communications