This course is designed for Masters, Officers and other personnel designated on muster lists of having responsibility for the safety of passengers in emergency situations on board passenger ships.
A trainee successfully completing this course shall have the competencies required by Regulation V/2, paragraph 6 of STCW 78 Convention as amended, and Section A-V/2, paragraph 3 of STCW 78 Code as amended.
- Organization of shipboard emergency procedures
- Optimization of resources
- Control response to emergencies
- Control passengers and other personnel during emergency situations
- Establish and maintain effective communications