Applications for 2017-2018 scholarships should be submitted:
• Between June 25, 2017 and September 30, 2017;
• Within 20 working days from enrolment, provided this occurs after September 30;
• Within 20 working days from the date of the certificate of internship commencement is issued by the sponsor for graduates or masters undergoing professional training.
The application may also be submitted between October 1, 2017 and May 31, 2018, whereas, in this case, the amount of the scholarship to be granted is proportional to the amount calculated for one year, considering the period between the month following the month of the application and the end of the school or internship term.
The conditions for granting scholarships are defined in the laws currently in force, namely the Regulation for Granting Scholarships to Higher Education Students (Regulamento de Atribuição de Bolsas de Estudo a Estudantes do Ensino Superior, Order no. 8442-A/2012, June 22).
Students applying for Social Work for the 1st time:
• Within 48 hours the applicant shall receive a text message on the mobile phone with the access credentials;
• These must be used until 30/09 to access the private area in the site: https:www.dges.mec.pt/wwwBeOn/, in order to complete the fields and submit the application online;
Students who have applied for Social Work in the past:
• The student must access https:www.dges.mec.pt/wwwBeOn/ and introduce the access credentials received in the previous year in order to apply for social support for the 2017/2018 school year;
• Students must mention they are applying to 2017/2018 school year;
• Students must use access credentials until 30/09 and complete the fields and submit the application online;
Students who fail to apply until 30/09 will still be able to do it until 31/05/2018 (with the corresponding penalties in case the scholarship is granted).
For more information contact the Social Services SAS (Serviço de Ação Social).
Contact SAS - ENIDH: 214460026 – Dra. Tatiana Caetano - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Guia de inscrição Online ENIDH|
|Candidaturas a Mestrado|
|Candidaturas a Licenciatura|
|Candidatura a CTeSP|
|Bolsa de Estudo 2017/2018|
email@example.com Tel.:214 460 010 | Fax:214 429 546
Av. Engenheiro Bonneville Franco
2770-058 PAÇO DE ARCOS