The Networks and Computer Systems Higher Professional Technical Course (TeSP-NCS) aims at training professionals in computer science capable of performing planning, installation, setup, management and maintenance jobs in hardware and corresponding data networks, specially in maritime-port activities.
The TeSP-NCS course shall impart contents for CISCO - CCNA certification in computer networks. Students completing the Data Networks UCs are awarded a certificate of successful completion from CISCO, thus having industry recognized qualifications for obtaining IT professional certifications, including naval industry and maritime-port and logistics operators.
TeSP-NCS graduates are also ready to pursue a higher education course, namely ENIDH's Engineering degree courses, in which they can earn credits in the scientific areas of the course.
• Computer technician - Systems;
• Computer programmer;
• Computer technician Installation
• and Network Management;
• Computer technician for port management support;
• Computer Equipment Management Technician;
• Marine-Port Computer Systems Management and Programming Technician