- Transcript of Records at your Home University (up-to-date)
- European Health Insurance Card
3. Send the complete application via Email (with all documents attached in PDF format) to the International Relations Office of ENIDH through your Erasmus Central Unit at your Home University during the Calls for Application. It is recommended (if possible) that the Erasmus Central Unit at your Home University sends the complete applications of all Erasmus Incoming Students at the same time (rather than each student on its own).
4. After your application is received and if and when your Host Department at ENIDH approves your application, the International Relations Office of ENIDH will contact the Erasmus Incoming Student (and the Erasmus Central Unit at your Home University) to formally accept you to study at ENIDH.
Calls for Application to ENIDH
1st Call (for 1st Semester or Full Academic Year): 1st March to 15th June
2nd Call (for 2nd Semester only): 1st October to 15th November
Academic Calendar 2021/2022 (link)
First Semester, Lectures Period: 04 October 2021 - 28 January 2022
First Semester, Exams Period: 07 February 2022 - 04 March 2022
Second Semester, Lectures Period: 07 March 2022 - 24 June 2022
Second Semester, Exams Period: 04 July 2022 - 29 July 2022
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR ERASMUS INCOMING STAFF
Escola Superior Náutica Infante D. Henrique (ENIDH) welcomes the visit of Erasmus Incoming Staff. It is recommended (in general) that the period of mobility is planned to occur within a week. Please contact the International Relations Office ENIDH via Email to email@example.com to manage your application as follows, which requires only one of the following documents:
- Staff Mobility Agreement for Teaching
- Staff Mobility Agreement for Training
1. Send your application via Email with the Staff Mobility Agreement (or a preliminary one) attached in PDF format to the International Relations Office of ENIDH so as to request your visit and state its general purpose.
2. After your application is received and if and when your Host Department at ENIDH approves your application, and specifically the dates of your mobility, the International Relations Office of ENIDH will contact the Erasmus Incoming Staff (and the Erasmus Central Unit at your Home University) to formally accept your visit to ENIDH.
|Guia de inscrição Online ENIDH|
|Candidaturas a Mestrado|
|Candidaturas a Licenciatura|
|Candidatura a CTeSP|
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.:214 460 010 | Fax:214 429 546
Av. Engenheiro Bonneville Franco
2770-058 PAÇO DE ARCOS